Monday, November 29, 2010

Help clean this nice couple's first (meth) house

Although way far off I can imagine the joy in buying you're first home.  Got that feeling?  Then imagine you've just purchased something that is worthless and that is poisoning you and your family.

As seen on CNN today, this is an awful story about a couple who bought their first home together.  Then found out that it was a meth house for many years.  They are now stuck with this poisonous house and no legal aid.  Check out their blog.


As a warning to all.  If it wasn't already obvious.  Google any property you're going to buy!  Google is you're friend.  Check the National Clandestine Laboratory Register to see if any property you are going to purchase could be hazardous.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, thanks for the warning...that's crazy.



Leave your lovely thoughts below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...