- So first off for me - the obvious: we're moving to Richmond, VA in 2011. Has anyone ever made a big move to a new place and not known that much about it? I've done it only when I was a child (even to London Yes!) but never as an adult. 2011 holds maaannnnyyyy things for my new husband and I.
- New job for me - duh I have to apply, interview and actually get a job before August. (no pressure)
- New school for him - he's starting nurse anesthesia school
- New city for us - our mission is to learn to love Richmond. We think it's got enough potential to learn to love it. Cool history, not too big, lots of different areas, some healthy (and semi organic) people living there.
- New friends (we hope) - obvi we want to make new friends when we move. This will be achieved through: his school and the 24 other students and their SO's as well as my work and maybe alumna organization and such.
- New home - hopefully a cool new little house we can rent or a cool 'Fan' apartment. If you know what the fan is - then you're in the cool kids crowd.
- The random (yes I'm random): Looking forward to furthering my blog (and yours?... follow me and I'll check you out!). Will there be a new iphone this year? Can't wait for Prince William & Kate's wedding!!! silly but true. Finally sometime getting around to baking/cooking all my wish lists - crepes, mousse, marshmallows, different chili's, bundt cake, polenta & more casseroles. And lastly perfecting my hair cutting skills - I've been cutting my husband's hair for over a year and I'm getting better every time. It's easy, quick and saves lots of bucks.
Wow that is a lot of things when I write it out! Wish us luck!